FLOWLAB & SERVICE CO.,LTD. is a leader in providing full service in measuring flow instruments, design, construction, sales of goods and services, including calibration of instruments, focusing on flow meters in various industries such as oil & gas industry, petrochemical industry, consumer product industry, food & pharmaceutical industry and power plant etc. by ISO/IEC17025 accreditation laboratory.
The company is also on site service including Downstream and Offshore. To provide consulting and solutions for the loss/gain of the flow meter, metering skid design and training courses by specialist and skilled team with knowledge, ability and experience to calibrate the flow solution more than 19 years
- Work in programing PLC & SCADA such as Siemen, Allen Bradley and other
- Analyze and design database and report such as SQL, VB other.
- Implementation of programming solution.
- Male (Military exempted) / Female age 22 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Eng., Instrument Eng., Engineering or other related field.
- Have least 3 years PLC&SCADA experience.
- Have a good work attitude, Enthusiastic, diligent, honest, patient and responsible.
- Good teamwork, Can solve immediate problems, well have a good human relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Able to travel to work in other provinces.
- If you have experience in PLC, SCADA System it will be an advantage.
- Working day: Mon–Fri 07:30 am – 04:30 pm
- Annual Health Checkup
- Provident Fund
- Health insurance
- Bonus at least once a year.
- Vacation leave (only after probation period).
- Employee development training
- Company activities
- Employee uniform
Flowlab & Service co.,ltd.
Email : email@example.com
Call : +66 86 308 8838 , +66 38 937 5179