FLOWLAB & SERVICE CO.,LTD. is a leader in providing full service in measuring flow instruments, design, construction, sales of goods and services, including calibration of instruments, focusing on flow meters in various industries such as oil & gas industry, petrochemical industry, consumer product industry, food & pharmaceutical industry and power plant etc. by ISO/IEC17025 accreditation laboratory.
The company is also on site service including Downstream and Offshore. To provide consulting and solutions for the loss/gain of the flow meter, metering skid design and training courses by specialist and skilled team with knowledge, ability and experience to calibrate the flow solution more than 18 years
1. Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
2. Contact to customer for their requirement.
3. Follow up to sales procedure.
4. Engineering advice to customer.
5. Ensure customer satisfaction after service or goods delivery.
6. Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
7. Solving client problems
8. Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
9. Preparing reports for manager.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Instrument, Electronic engineer or any related field
- Can work other city occasionally.
- Have own transport and valid driving license
- Language proficiency other than Thai.
- Good in computer skill.
- Have experience in sales or marketing.
- Working day: Monday – Friday, 07:30AM – 04:30PM
- Annual Health Checkup
- Provident Fund
- Health insurance
- Bonus at least once a year.
- Vacation leave (only after probation period)
- Monetary benefits such as for funerals, ordination, etc.
- Employee development training
- Company activities
- Employee uniform
Flowlab & Service co.,ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +66 86 308 8838 , +66 38 937 5179